I have been putting off my Christmas list this year because I have already told anyone who has asked the things I’d really like, a duvet set and clothes mainly, so there didn’t seem a need to write a post. But I’ve been reading other wish lists and gift guides and have seen a few things that I’d love to receive. As you can see below these things are definitely 100% blogging related.
- Selfie Click Stick – I want to take my vlogging to a new level and have really wanted one of these for a while. I am also gradually seeing more of them about in public which gives me a more comfortable approach on them.
- Joby GripTight GorrilaPod Stand – This ties in with the above comment, my phone always gets strategically placed when I film and flops over all the time, especially with a P3 roaming about.
- The Bloggers Planner – I currently use an A4 lined pad that is full of notes with nothing in order. I’d love to get a bit more organised with my blog in 2016 and these planners have been really popular. I would want an A5 size though, not too big and not too small.
- Portable Studio Softbox Tent Kit – I’d love to be able to photography food or products without all the mess in the background.
- Nikon 50mm F1.4G AF-S Nikkor Lens – I have two lenses so far and would love to add to my little collection. I’ve read a few reviews on this particular one and I think it would be great for taking photos of the girls.
So that’s my most wanted things for this year or ongoing really. What are you’re most wished for items for this Christmas?