I’m so relieved that 2013 is nearly over. The start of it wasn’t too bad; we welcomed P2 into our lives, had a pretty awesome weekend away with hubby’s family, went away for the weekend as our own little family, a week camping with my family, on the 3rd September we saw our biggest girl start big school. This was also the day everything changed. The worst day of my entire life.
We ended up in A&E with P1 and when we arrived home we found out that my Nan had passed away! Everything changed from that date, family life changed and I’m thankful that 2013 is well and truly over. However, during September I married the love of my life and we moved to Kent starting a fresh new life that I absolutely love!
Once again I’m setting goals for 2014. This time I’ll set 14. They are not in order of importance by the way.
1) Wean P2 off the dummy, conquer her fear of baths and have her nap in the cot not in arms
2) Set up a routine/structure and stick to it to improve our family life
3) Eat healthier as a family and exercise at least every other day
4) Go out more as a family and find more time for just P1 on her own
5) Keep up with the house work
6) Join in with the Me&Mine, Siblings and Me&You photo projects with Dear Beautiful
7) Make sure to make time for friends -those with and without children
8) Fundraise for Bliss charity
9) Visit my Grandad every week
10) Go to at least one baby group each week
11) Launch and run our new business
12) Have a date night once a month
13) Keep blogging
To comment on this post and others, please scroll down to the very bottom of the page. This is a feature I’ve nagged at my hubby to change… I love comments!
I am open to reviewing anything relevant to my blog, please contact me if you are interested.
COMING SOON – FREEVA. Sign up to keep up to date with launch date and other competitions and offers!
Please purchase my ebooks here: Becoming A Young Mum (US) or Becoming A Young Mum (UK) & How To Breastfeed (US) or How To Breastfeed (UK)