With Christmas approaching far too quickly the blogging world has been all about gift guides and competitions. Well I’m entering the FloridaTix competition so here’s my entry:
1. Which Hogwarts house would you be sorted into?
I’d hope the sorting hat would see my love for Tom Felton (Draco Malfoy) and put me into Slytherin but in reality I’d be sorted into the Hufflepuff House. I’m not a confident person. Their dorms are right near the kitchen which would be great for snacking during breastfeeding.
2. Name a Disney character you’d like to have dinner with.
Flynn Rider. He’s charming, handsome and a little bit naughty. The truth of the matter is that my hubby used him as a chat up line when we first met. Apparently he looks like him?!
3. Which Marvel superhero power would you choose?
Telepathy. I’d love to be Charles Xavier from X-Men purely for his ability to read minds. I wouldn’t overly want the part where he can change thoughts but more to find out the truth of things and get an insight into the way men think.
4. If you could bring back one dinosaur breed from Jurassic Park, which would it be?
I would bring back the Brachiosaurus. It’s pretty huge but at least it doesn’t eat people like the T-Rex!! Why would anyone want to bring that back… Or those evil little tiny weeny ones featured at the beginning of one of the movies.
5. You can ride a dragon at the Triwizard Tournament and visit the Owlery at The Wizarding World of Harry Potter, but where else would you go on a school trip to Hogsmeade?
I’d go to Zonko’s Joke Shop, I’d love to bring back some funny bits and bobs for the girls to play with and then I’d nip into Tomes & Scrolls to indulge in my own love of books.
6. A scene in any Disney, Harry Potter or Marvel movie you wish you could experience?
The upside down kiss in Spider-Man. I’m a bit of a romantic you see.
7. Name one item from any Harry Potter, Disney or Marvel movie would you want for Christmas.
A wand. Who wouldn’t want to be able to create magic and turn their enemies into frogs. I think there’s a wand in all three movies at some point.
8. Name one unforgettable experience/moment you’ve had at the Orlando Parks. (if you haven’t been just tell us which park you’d like to go to!)
I haven’t had the pleasure of visiting an Orlando Park. I haven’t even been out side of Europe!! But my biggest dream that I’d like my girls to experience is going to Disney. I personally want to visit the SeaWorld Orlando. I think that would be purely magical.
This is my entry into the Magical Orlando Tag with FloridaTix</u. I tag The Only Way Is Mama to join in)